Dark Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gates of hell and 'Uncle Sam'. Clarifying a few bloopers

+2
Chi
Admin
6 posters

Go down

The Gates of hell and 'Uncle Sam'. Clarifying a few bloopers Empty The Gates of hell and 'Uncle Sam'. Clarifying a few bloopers

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:36 am

Hmmm… somehow the Sudao side is getting steered into an odd direction and I gather from a few posts and PMs that a couple of members are getting ideas, starting with the ‘opening up the gates of hell’ thing. I hate RP boards where the players come on eager to act out roles, improvise, and post their own fun ideas…in short: make the effort to play along and be creative, and then BAM! Up pops the Admin, smacks them on the hands and says “No, I don’t like that!” and ends the creativity train.

“But, admin! It’ll be fun!”
“No.” *smack*
“Please…? ok but how about if…”
“No” *smack*
But…”
*kills of character and bans member… but not without a last smack*

Anyhoo…. Yes I don’t want to go around doing that… no matter how exhilarating power trips can be (bwehehe). So here’s the deal: Umbrovians are NOT evil. They’re just the opposite of light, and their main goal is to capture the Auran, where then by a bit of convincing (or threatening) will be given the POWAH to overthrow their enemies. HOW did the gates of hell pop up? I dunno, and though as much as the gates of hell is definitely one of my favorite topics, it clashes with the fact that Umbrovans are NOT evil. Hell = Evil. See the problem there? plus there's no tie between the umbrovians and hell, umbrovians are about dark magic. hell is about where all the funky dead ppl go and where i'll end up some day. hehe.

HOWEVER… since this theme of helll opening up seems to please a couple of the members, I decided to leave it there, but to be clearer: the big boss, lorven, has no plans of opening it up. Nor do the majority of the Umbrovians. But there are those who want to, so as to use hell’s residents against the Lumerians. Sounds good? Will that do with you guys?

Secondly: Soraya’s ‘Uncle’.
He’s not Lorven Smile I just wanted to clarify that. I wouldn’t be able to play Lorven if my life depended on it, so the ‘Uncle’ is Lorven’s right hand, and one freakishly powerful man… not meant to be played on the boards too often unless if someone want to take up his role. AND lorven’s. Initially I had no intentions of bringing lorven into the game, but if someone want his role to, then be my guest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-11-22

https://darkwars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Gates of hell and 'Uncle Sam'. Clarifying a few bloopers Empty Re: The Gates of hell and 'Uncle Sam'. Clarifying a few bloopers

Post by Chi Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:44 am

"aww, but-!" *smack!*

T____T !!!

((lol very nice way of clarifying things... lol funky dead people...))
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-08

http://3019.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Gates of hell and 'Uncle Sam'. Clarifying a few bloopers Empty Re: The Gates of hell and 'Uncle Sam'. Clarifying a few bloopers

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:57 am

((Weeeell.... SOME are. then u got jack the ripper... who's not very sweet is he?))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:03 am

((No, I suppose not. A real party pooper that one. lol))
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 39

http://3019.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kath Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:39 am

Thanks for the clarification! I was worried that I wasn't "evil" enough all of a sudden! Lol! Yeah... Kath is like the little fuzzy bunny of evil...
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:31 am

I just mentioned the instance of demons in the area because, you know, Veldrin is half-one and he's had run-ins with them before; he communes with his own kind when they've been or are near. Plus, his daddy's down there somewhere and our poor smelly general has some issues. Just metaphor, really.
Veldrin
Veldrin

Female
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:35 am

no worries, its not Veldrin alone Wink and just want to see with the rest!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:12 pm

If i wasn't laden down I'd play lorven. I played him once. but as you can tell MY PLATE IS SORTA FULL HERE!

funny dead people.

wow. my preacher was never that clear.
Erin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Penthar Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:25 pm

Very well clarified. I had completely spaced it about Umbrian culture, even reading it tice. Besides, he only one here truly evil is Penthar XD
Penthar
Penthar

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:36 pm

That's what you think. Meet: Obi.

Obi: Mreeh?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:38 pm

everyone else: Yes you, ya blasted equine.
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Penthar wrote:Very well clarified. I had completely spaced it about Umbrian culture, even reading it tice. Besides, he only one here truly evil is Penthar XD

Oh dear god! Am i THAT bad at making any sense?????? I need more english lessons.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:40 pm

My mom's an english teacher, want me to get all proofread on yo backside?
Erin
Erin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Penthar Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Penthar wrote:Very well clarified. I had completely spaced it about Umbrian culture, even reading it tice. Besides, he only one here truly evil is Penthar XD

Oh dear god! Am i THAT bad at making any sense?????? I need more english lessons.

No, it was clear as day. I was the one who had spaced it. Doh! I forgot about Obsidian, he is truly evil, and Penthar's hero !!!!
Penthar
Penthar

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:43 pm

Look, don't bother! by the time i get my spelling, english and grammar right, the world would have evolved into something completely new, and this board will be loooong gone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum