Dark Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m soooooooooo tiered :(

3 posters

Go down

I’m soooooooooo tiered :( Empty I’m soooooooooo tiered :(

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Been having a couple of rough days. I can say that any of the ‘RP’ cells in my brain shriveled up and died over the past few days… but still I’m trying to come back and the funniest thing is that I even completely lost track and memory of my roles, my scenes, storylines, MY terms (For a sec there I caught myself thinking “Azrian? What the fuck is that?”) and had to get back to a couple of things :p

Anywaaaaayyy….

A couple of things:

1) Erin. AWESOME scene. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole Origin metamorphosis read. Can’t wait to see more. (I wonder how Odei’s gonna deal with her now… she just gotten even tougher…)

2) An issue of ‘numbers’. Oks, so far the battle aftermath turned out to be far more brutal than I intended. The regiment originally was meant to be no more than 100 soldiers, so I had in mind that only a few would die to keep the numbers going longer into the journey… but apparently you guys killed off around 20000 men Smile no big deal though, I’m just wondering, should we leave it at that? That about 50% of the regiment is already gone? That leaves only the main characters, and only a few more soldiers.

3) I had a third point but what living bits left of my small small brain just died on me. I’m going to bed. Bye >:p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-11-22

https://darkwars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I’m soooooooooo tiered :( Empty Re: I’m soooooooooo tiered :(

Post by Xazz Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

2,ooo, man you guys were busy weren't you XD

And hope your brain revives itself with some sleep. So like, when you reboot it doesn't take eternity (been there, done that, waking up on when you're running on fumes sucks >_<)

Xazz

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://ericanii.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Very Happy hehe Always at your service Motabeans! You know Udei loves a bit of conflict in his life. He'd be lost without Origin.
Erin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum